Saturday, May 26, 2012

Bra.




That is the half-masticated strap of a one-month-old Victoria's Secret bra. Kevin had taken Torg on a walk while I showered, and they got home before I got dressed so the clothes I left sitting on the bed to change into were, apparently, up for grabs.

I think if I really thought about just how many dollars worth of stuff this dog has destroyed in the past two months, I would throw up. The slippers and the bra is over $100, destroyed in a week's time.

What annoys me most is that while he CHEWS on Kevin's stuff, my stuff is the only stuff he ever does actual damage to. Except the headset. But even that is still totally useable, if no longer pretty. Not sure why the dog has it in for my clothing over anyone else's in the house. Especially considering he doesn't seem to dislike me -- if anything, I'd argue that he adores me, if the way he follows me around and climbs in my lap and loses his fool mind whenever I return from an outing is any indication.

I just don't get it. Dogs are weird.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh, that is such a bummer. Those aren't cheap!

    Apparently it's supposed to be a compliment ... like, because they love you so much, they love chewing on stuff that smells like you. I know: gee, THANKS!

    ReplyDelete