Friday, October 26, 2012

Penguin

Damn idiot dog ate ANOTHER toy in the 15 minutes Lorelai was in the bathtub, because he was pissed that he didn't have my undivided attention. Which he never gets ANYWAY because I have a TODDLER and what is going to happen when I also have a NEWBORN in roughly six months?




I think the thing that frustrates me most about this is that I never catch him in the act, so I can't punish him. When someone does something that makes me so mad I cry, I want to be able to let them know they've done wrong. And I can't do that because dogs are too dumb to remember that they are the ones who ripped up yet another toy less than 10 minutes ago. So I end up yelling ineffectually at the ceiling instead of being able to spray-bottle him or something. Which may be why I get so mad I cry when he pulls crap like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment